Safer Sign Out Toolkit Now Available!Click Here to View Licensing Options
- Implementation Introductory Letter
- Aids in informing leadership and staff about Safer Sign Out and intention to implement in your emergency department.
- Director’s Implementation Guide & Checklist
- Helps guide directors and project champions to successfully setup, monitor and maintain the process…as easy as 1,2,3….It includes pearls, pitfalls and best practices to help you lead the way for a Safer Sign Out.
- Clinician & Director’s Video Training Guide (Narrated/Video)
- Provides a focused presentation for ED physicians and nurses on the Safer Sign Out protocol. Concisely explains the process, why it is important and how to successfully do it.
- Clinician’s Guided Practice Solution (GPS)
- A printable education handout (PDF) to help summarize and reinforce the process. You can print or email it for all of your physicians and nurses.
- Monthly Online Coaching Sessions
- You and your department leaders will have open access to the EMPSF monthly online coaching sessions conducted by experienced SSO physician leaders. The Q&A format can help support your leaders with on-going best practices throughout the year.
- Safer Sign Out Form (customizable PDF)
- Safer Sign Out Form with Built-In QA Tool. Add your unit or hospital logo, or other unit specific information.
- Safer Sign Out Tips Poster – Customizable
- Perfect for education and SSO process reminders and memory joggers.
- ABEM Process Improvement Tool
- Help your doctors fulfill their Board Certification requirements. This tool can easily be used for the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Process Improvement (PI) component of the Assessment of Practice Performance (APP) requirement.
- Pre and Post Survey Tool
- Just the tool you need to collect qualitative data on culture and handoff processing both before and after implementation of the SSO process. Measure your progress and document your improvements.
- Onsite Training & Implementation Support (additional fee)
- Onsite support is available to educate and lead your team through the facilitation and implementation of Safer Sign Out in your emergency department(s). This is an excellent way to engage your staff, expedite the process, achieve a high level of participation and early results! Contact EMPSF at email@example.com for details or call 916.357.6723 for customer service.
- Includes Free Resource Updates
Register for valuable free resources!
- Executive Summary
- Introductory Video Presentation
- Educational PowerPoint Presentation
- Articles & Resource Links
We value your privacy. Your information will never be sold or used for purposes other than disclosed here.